In this video we discuss the Gunas and Alchemizing Desire. In the yoga tradition everything is said to be comprised of a combination of three qualities or Gunas, which include Tamas, Rajas, and Sattva. Tamasic qualities are those that are dark, dull, lethargic, unconscious and full of inertia. Whereas Rajasic qualities are all about passion, action, and change. We use passionate action and fiery will to transform our tamasic qualities into rajasic ones, and use our rajasic fiery will to transform rajas into sattva by directing our will and fire towards spiritual practice and service to others. Sattva is the quality of pure spiritual nature, goodness, innocence, and innocent joy. All yogis are on a path of transforming their tamas through fiery will into pure sattva.
- September Full Moon Energy Update 2021: The Rainbow Bridge Between Dimensions
- September Equinox 2021 Ascension Energy: Major Wave of New Earth Energy!
- September New Moon Energy Update 2021: Turning Inward
- September Energy Update 2021: Darkness Always Serves the Light
- August Full Moon Energy Update 2021: River of Destiny